9/28/07
Sept 28.
School: End of week 2!! 14 weeks to go.
=D
Hmm.. I don't think I should write anything negative about my classmates here, it's potentially dangerous. So... let's skip that topic and move on to karate!
I wished I didn't went for karate today.
Chris took lesson and I hate going for his lessons.
Seriously la, he expects us to meet his standards.
I mean.. it's good for training to be challenging but to keep doing physical training is a bit irritating.
Here you go for karate, despite spending a long day at school and being quite tired, and you're expected to put in your 100% into the lesson for the entire 1.5hr ( 1 hour 45 mins with a 15 mins break).. Damn tiring you know!
Plus I came late today, and had to do 30 push ups. This is standard la, so not much complains there. Problem was, I had to stand at the line till Chris allowed me to enter the group and when I was ready to enter... He had to asked for 50 knee kicks!! Imagine how long I stood at the line for. So embarrassing la. To add salt to the wound, this other guy said "Next time you're late, do push ups nearer to the instructor so that he can see you". Like wth, redundant.
GAH. Nice part of karate was of course, talking to everyone else.
Cheryl Low's damn funny and her nice daddy sent me home again.
We also agreed to skip next week's lesson cuz we're anti-Chris!!!
Haha just kidding. Cheryl has her exams so she's taking the time to go study.
As for me... I just don't feel like going for lessons lead by Chris.
Thank God he's not coming on Monday! :)
Ok that's all for updates on Karate.. now moving on to my life (after school hours).
Monday: Karate
Tuesday: Hung out in school; Sam and friends jammed while Akina sung.
Wednesday: Went for a show at Action Theatre, over at Waterloo Street. (Details later)
Thursday: Time with boy :)
Friday: Karate
More about the show
Titled: Who's afraid of the working class?
-"A gritty urban drama that explores a struggle to find meaning, stability and happiness within a harsh and bewildering world."
By: Andrew Bovell
Presented by: Lasalle College of the Arts (School of Theatre Production)
Featuring: Cast from Lasalle's BA (HONS) Acting Programme, directed by Matt Grey.
Cast: Amanda Tee, Dominic Ng, Sophie Wee and more.
Crew: Ed! and more
Went with Kenny; Ed's "papa" aka my big papa. :)
Saw Nicole Sheila and friend. She came to support Dominic Ng (cast) and recognized Kenny.
Lo and behold! Kenny was her facilitator in RP.
Haha, small world huh.
Anyways, I think Amanda's acting has improved by leaps and bounds.
Ex-sacian, in case no one knows how I knew her.
I once commented that her acting sucked, and now?! Wow... I'm speechless.
Time and practice can really make a LOT of difference.
Another cast to look out for: Sophie Wee.
I love her hair. One side's SHAVED and has streaks.. Like. Totally cool!
Haha.
Anyway, this post is backdated.
The real time is 1.55am and I'm going to sleep soon. =O
Last day of work at Pasta Fresca later..
Guess what! We're gonna steal Parma Ham again!!! LOL :P
:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment